XL Bully notice
Following an update from our insurers, we are so happy to announce that any dog breeds on the Dangerous Dogs Act list can use our facilities, following these strict rules:
1. The dog is registered with the index of exempted dog (IED) and has a life certificate.
2. The dog has public liability insurance.
3. The dog handler ratio is 1:1 with their handler at all times.
4. The dog is Neutered, in line with Government rules.
5. The dog is micro chipped.
6. The dog is kept on a lead and muzzled until the gate is shut and locked when entering the field.
7. The dog is put back on a lead and muzzled before opening the gate to leave the field.
You can remove the lead and muzzle once inside the secured field.
If the household has more than one dog, they can come to the field together, but the banned breed dog must have it's own handler and then another member of the same household needs to be present to supervise the other dogs.
If there is more than one banned breed in the household, they can come together but each dog must have it's own handler.
All services are now equipped with safety chains so our customers can secure the entrance from the inside.
If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org